RE/MAX Included in Top 10 Ranking of U.S.-Based Franchises for Second Consecutive Year
RE/MAX, LLC, the #1 name in real estate*, was once again ranked a top 10 franchise in the annual Franchise Times Top 200+® survey. The Denver-based global franchisor of real estate brokerages also was named the leading real estate franchise for the ninth consecutive year.
“Being ranked the top real estate franchise year after year by Franchise Times is a validation that RE/MAX is the worldwide leader in real estate,” said Chris Pflueger, Vice President, Business Development, Recruiting and Retention at RE/MAX. “Our unique agent-centric business model attracts some of the best performing Realtors® in the industry and is one of the many reasons why the RE/MAX network continues to experience exceptional and enviable growth.”
Highlights of this year’s ranking include:
• RE/MAX ranked the #1 real estate franchise
• RE/MAX ranked #8 overall
• Closest competitors were Keller Williams Realty at #17 and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices at #51
• RE/MAX ranked #2 overall for total sales volume growth
• RE/MAX ranked #8 overall for unit growth
• The top 10 companies grew by $7.8 billion in combined global sales during 2016. The average sales growth of the same 10 companies was 2.8 percent with RE/MAX growing by 11.8 percent.
• The top 10 overall standings include #1 McDonald’s, #2 7-11, #3 KFC, #4 Burger King,
#5 Subway, #6 Ace Hardware, #7 Pizza Hut, #8 RE/MAX, #9 Domino’s and #10 Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Source: RE/MAX Newsroom